Do I Need to Give a Statement to an Insurance Company After an Accident?

car accidentIf you get into an auto accident in Chicago or anywhere else in the state, it’s likely that the insurance company of the driver who hit you will contact you asking for a statement of some kind. It is important to be aware that you have no obligation to speak with someone from the insurance company of the person who hit you. While you may have to deal with them legally when you initiate a claim, an experienced Chicago personal injury lawyer can help you throughout the process.

Rubens Kress and Mulholland Concentrates in Personal Injury Law

If you have been in a car accident, you should contact a Chicago personal injury lawyer at Rubens Kress and Mulholland. Rubens Kress and Mulholland boasts a record of success in personal injury cases throughout the state of Illinois, and there is no fee unless you collect. To discuss your legal options, contact Rubens Kress and Mulholland online, at 312-201-9640, or toll-free at 866-890-9640.