What Should I Ask My Chicago Personal Injury Attorney?
We have written about what to expect when you call your lawyer, but it is also important to have questions ready. Your Chicago personal injury attorney is a tremendous resource, and a good lawyer will be sure to answer your questions and keep you informed. This is true both during a free consultation and after they have taken your case.
Here are some of the most important questions you can ask a Chicago personal injury attorney during a consultation:
- What is your experience? If you have been hurt, it is important to retain an attorney that is experienced with personal injury cases. Rubens Kress and Mulholland boasts a track record of success in personal injury claims, and they can leverage that experience on your behalf.
- What are my claim’s chances of success? An attorney will not take your case unless they feel your claim can be successful. You can also ask how long your claim is likely to take to resolve, and inquire about any potential obstacles that might present themselves during the legal process.
- What kind of outcomes can I expect? While nothing is guaranteed, your lawyer will be able to offer his or her opinion on whether your claim is likely to be met with a settlement offer or if it would be more beneficial to go to trial.
- How can I contact you? It is crucial to select an attorney that will be available to address your questions and concerns throughout the process. You can contact Rubens Kress and Mulholland online, at 312-201-9640, or toll-free at 866-890-9640 — and you can expect a response within 24 hours.
- What are your fees? Fees may vary based on the type of claim you are pursuing. At Rubens Kress and Mulholland, there is absolutely no fee unless you collect.
Consult an Experienced Chicago Personal Injury Attorney at Rubens Kress and Mulholland
If you have been hurt, it is important to contact a Chicago personal injury attorney who will fight hard on your behalf. Rubens Kress and Mulholland is a Chicago law firm with a track record of success in getting injured clients the compensation they deserve.