(click top left for additional videos)
- Accidents Abroad
- Most Dangerous Roads Bicyclists
- What is a Torn Rotator Cuff and Can It be Caused by an Automobile Accident?
- Most Commonly Disputed Issues in Workers’ Compensation Cases
- Is Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Covered Under Workers’ Compensation in Illinois?
- Can I Sue the Driver if I am the Passenger in a Car That Crashes?
- What If I Am in a Car Accident With an Underinsured or Uninsured Driver?
- Can Someone be Liable Without Negligence or Intent to Cause Harm?
- What If My Employer Refuses to Pay for Workers’ Compensation Benefits?
- Can I Pursue Legal Action if I Get Hit by a Car While on My Bike?
- Are You Seeking a Settlement for a Herniated Disc Suffered in an Accident?
- Why Was My Illinois Workers’ Compensation Claim Denied?
- Common Problems You May Encounter When Initiating a Workers’ Compensation Claim
- Will My Workers’ Compensation Benefits Cover Cosmetic Surgery?
- Is My Pre-Existing Condition Covered by Workers’ Compensation?