Now serving Illinois from downtown Chicago and our new Northbrook location, Rubens Kress & Mulholland is the state’s hardest working personal injury and workers’ compensation law firm, helping injured workers or those harmed by the negligence of another since 2001. We uphold injured parties’ rights through compassionate, attentive, and fast legal services that get results.
Handling Workers’ Compensation & Personal Injury Cases throughout the state of Illinois
If you’ve been hurt by a negligent third party or at work, you can rely on our lawyers to help in your time of need with our combined 76 years of experience in:
899 Skokie Blvd Suite 230
Northbrook, IL 60062
My husband and I have had the pleasure of working with Frank Kress for a worker’s compensation case. He has by far surpassed our expectations. He went above and beyond to make sure all our needs were being met. All phone calls were immediately returned and not once did I feel like I wasn’t in the loop. I would highly recommend Mr. Kress and his firm to anyone in need of representation. Thank you again for all your hard work!
– Elizabeth M., Yelp review
We’ve obtained verdicts and settlements against major corporations and many government entities for our work:
- $650.40 a week for life arbitration award for a pipefitter who suffered from herniated discs without surgery. Projected payout based on the client’s life expectancy is in excess of $1,500,000.00.
- $1,000,000.00 binding mediation award for a car accident victim with multiple fractures and a total knee replacement.
- $900,000.00 plus waiver of a $191,000.00 workers’ compensation lien for a concert and theater worker who was struck by a semi-trailer door and sustained facial fractures and herniated discs in his neck.
- $600,000.00 for a pedestrian struck by a car
View more of our settlements here. Our team has the skills and experience to help you receive the settlement or verdict you deserve.