If you have suffered a personal injury in Chicago, take the following steps:
- Seek health care immediately.
- Get names, address and phone numbers of all persons present when you suffered your personal injury.
- Obtain a personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Do not give statements to anyone until you have spoken to a Chicago personal injury attorney.
Chicago personal injury attorneys at Rubens Kress & Mulholland have extensive experience litigating the following types of injuries (and many more):
- Brain Damage
- Bulging Discs
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (extensive trial experience)
- Cubital Tunnel
- Death Claims
- Fractures (displaced, non-displaced, spiral, operated, unoperated)
- Herniated Discs (operated and unoperated, cervical spine, lumbar spine)
- Impingement Syndrome
- Loss of Vision
- Torn ACL
- Torn Labrum
- Torn Ligaments in Ankle
- Torn Ligaments In Fingers
- Torn Ligaments In Wrist
- Torn Meniscus
- Torn Rotator Cuff
- Ulnar Entrapment
If you are in need of a Chicago Personal Injury Attorney, contact Rubens Kress & Mulholland today. Free consultation, and no fee unless you recover.
Protect Your Rights
Contact our team today to get started on your case. There are no fees unless you collect.