Chicago Knee Injury Attorneys
Our personal injury attorneys have experience advocating for those who have gotten knee injuries
Our personal injury attorneys are dedicated to representing individuals in knee injury matters in Chicago and Illinois cases. If you have suffered from a knee injury due to the negligence of a third party, you should contact us as soon as possible!
Filing a Claim for your Knee Injury
The personal injury attorneys at Rubens & Mulholland can help get you to representation and compensation you deserve regarding your knee injury case. Treatment for a knee injury can sometimes include physical therapy, surgery and potentially needing to take time off work to recover. If a knee injury was caused by someone else’s negligence, such as in a car accident, you may be eligible to receive compensation to cover the costs of the damage and losses associated with the injury
Personal Injury compensation settlements for knee-related cases injuries
- $1,000,000.00 binding mediation award for a car accident victim with multiple fractures and a total knee replacement.
- $235,000.00 for a woman who shattered her knee cap and fractured her arm in an automobile accident. Liability was initially denied.
- $225,000.00 premises liability settlement plus a significant reduction of a workers’ compensation lien for a cable installer who sustained a torn knee with surgery as a result of a co-worker slipping and falling on torn carpeting into him while he was climbing stairs.
- $133,333.00 for a car accident victim with a surgically repaired knee.
- $132,000.00 for a trip and fall at a retail store that caused an aggravation of a bilateral knee injury.
Contact us today for a consultation regarding your knee injury case
If you’ve suffered a knee injury accident, get a free consultation with our team of experienced personal injury attorneys.
Potential Causes of Knee Injuries
Below are some examples of fatal incidents and injuries that have led to successful claims of knee injuries. The owner’s negligence may have caused dangerous conditions such as:
- Wet floors and/or puddles
- Inadequate lighting
- Objects on the floor
- Broken stairs
- Cracked/damaged flooring
Meet our team of attorneys
Every area of law is different. Different law practices demand tailored understanding of the legal intricacies in order to succeed. Instead of working in many areas, we consciously avoid overloading by focusing on two concentrations.
Each of our attorneys has over 15 years experience.
Explore more types of personal injury cases we take
If you experienced one of these injuries, we may be able to get justice for you.
Get in touch for a free consultation regarding your knee injury
Contact our team today to get started on your case. There are no fees unless you collect.
To get started, fill out the form below or call now at 312-201-9640.